Caregiver’s Journal includes:
- Background information on therapeutic writing
- Inspirational quotes on writing
- Stress evaluation
- Guided writing suggestions
- Journal pages for free writing
- Words of wisdom and tips from caregivers on coping with stress
Comments from caregivers who have used the new journal
- “I felt stressed at the beginning of writing and relaxed at the end.”
- “I felt purged after writing in my journal.”
- “I feel like I understand things better after I write them down.”
Stress manifests itself in a wide variety of ways. You may not even be aware that some of the behaviors and emotions you experience are related to stress. Review the list of stress symptoms below, and mark how often you exhibited them within the last month.
Guided Writing: Balancing Life and Work
Does work-related stress affect your daily life? Does stress from home affect your work?
The following pages are for you to write about anything that you want. Remember to go deep and really explore your thoughts and emotions.
We suggest a donation of $6 per Caregiver’s Journal for bulk orders. Shipping time for bulk orders is one to two weeks.